Taiwanese major announces Jan PVC prices to Asia
Players reported that the producer’s new offers currently stand at $960/ton CIF India, cash and at $920/ton CFR China/CIF SEA, cash.
Market players in Asia stated that they were surprised by the amount of price decreases issued by the producer on their January PVC offers as initial expectations were calling for rollovers or smaller decreases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months