Taiwanese major announces March PVC prices to China, SEA
The producer’s announcement level was in line with their initial sell ideas. Previously, the producer had implemented a $40/ton increase on their March prices to India at $900/ton CIF India, adding that they planned to attempt similar hikes to other Asian markets if Indian buyers accepted the new prices. A converter in India reported purchasing at the producer’s initial offer level while adding that they have heard that their supplier has already sold out for March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November