Taiwanese major announces November PVC prices to Asia
Players reported that the producer’s new PVC k67 offers currently stand at $940/ton CIF India, cash and at $900/ton CFR China/CIF SEA, cash.
Asian players were already expecting to see lower offer levels from the major producer since China’s PVC market extended its softening trend into the post-National Day holiday period due to weaker futures and fading demand ahead of the approaching end of the peak season.
In India, meanwhile, PVC players mostly left their desks for the Diwali holiday, which will start on October 17 and last for five days. The sentiment is widely weak in the post-monsoon season in the midst of fading support from China’s PVC market and Asian ethylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull