Taiwanese major announces November PVC prices to Asia
Players reported that the producer’s new PVC k67 offers currently stand at $940/ton CIF India, cash and at $900/ton CFR China/CIF SEA, cash.
Asian players were already expecting to see lower offer levels from the major producer since China’s PVC market extended its softening trend into the post-National Day holiday period due to weaker futures and fading demand ahead of the approaching end of the peak season.
In India, meanwhile, PVC players mostly left their desks for the Diwali holiday, which will start on October 17 and last for five days. The sentiment is widely weak in the post-monsoon season in the midst of fading support from China’s PVC market and Asian ethylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows