Taiwanese major announces Oct PVC prices to Asia
The producer’s new offers stand at $800/ton CFR China/CIF SEA, cash and at $850/ton CIF India, cash.
“Demand will start to improve in India in line with the end of the monsoon season as buyers, who mostly have low inventories, will need to return to the market for restocking. Our October quota is 10,000 tons less than normal at around 55,000 tons due to our upcoming maintenance shutdown in the November-December period,” the source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September