Taiwanese major announces October PVC prices to Asia
The producer concluded the majority of its September deals at $990/ton CIF India, cash and at $930/ton CIF SEA, cash. Hence, their new offer levels indicate a $20/ton increase when compared to the September done deal level. However, they imply a rollover from the initial September offers.
Meanwhile, in India, the producer’s new offers show a $40/ton decrease from the revised offers for its remaining quotas for September, which hardly found acceptance among Indian market players.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS