Taiwanese major announces October PVC prices to Asia
The producer concluded the majority of its September deals at $990/ton CIF India, cash and at $930/ton CIF SEA, cash. Hence, their new offer levels indicate a $20/ton increase when compared to the September done deal level. However, they imply a rollover from the initial September offers.
Meanwhile, in India, the producer’s new offers show a $40/ton decrease from the revised offers for its remaining quotas for September, which hardly found acceptance among Indian market players.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years