Taiwanese major lowers June PVC prices to Asia
A trader based in India who reported receiving the producer’s new prices stated, “Carbide based PVC prices are gaining competitiveness relative to conventional PVC. We hear the producer is offering a relatively limited allocation to India due to an upcoming maintenance. We also purchased some Iranian PVC at $840/ton CIF, cash.”
Import PVC prices currently stand at $840-870/ton to India and at $800/ton to SEA and China, all on a CIF/CFR, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question
- Import PE tightness eases off in China; LDPE stabilizes at two-and-a-half-year high
- Overseas PP producers’ focus shifts to SE Asia as Chinese demand fades