Taiwanese major lowers June PVC prices to Asia
A trader based in India who reported receiving the producer’s new prices stated, “Carbide based PVC prices are gaining competitiveness relative to conventional PVC. We hear the producer is offering a relatively limited allocation to India due to an upcoming maintenance. We also purchased some Iranian PVC at $840/ton CIF, cash.”
Import PVC prices currently stand at $840-870/ton to India and at $800/ton to SEA and China, all on a CIF/CFR, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm