Taiwanese major reveals March PVC sell ideas to China, SEA
The source commented, “We are planning to raise our prices to China and Southeast Asia as our sales to India are going well. We think that buyers will purchase close to their normal quantities in February despite the Chinese New Year holidays as they are holding very low inventory levels due to an extended period of reduced purchasing activity.” He added that they are planning to offer their normal allocation for March shipment to China and SEA.
The producer had announced their March PVC prices to India with an increase of $40/ton from February at $900/ton CIF, cash. Last week, a pipe manufacturer in India claimed that the Taiwanese producer sold out their PVC quota for March at their initial offer level.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint