Taiwanese major sells out August PVC quota to China, SEA
The source stated, “We allocated 65,000 tons of PVC for August and we have already sold 62,000 tons. We sold out to China and SEA but have not yet concluded our sales to India. We are optimistic that we will be able to conclude our sales to India soon as the rainy season will end in September and buyers will therefore need to secure some cargoes for August. Plus, offers for South Korean and Japanese origins are likely to be high due to supply limitations in these countries.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa