Taiwanese producer adjusts PS offers down to China, SE Asia
This week, the producer cut its PS offers by $10/ton for PS from last week and concluded deals with 20$/ton discount from their current offer levels at $1250-1270/ton for GPPS inj. and at $1350-1370/ton for HIPS inj. on CIF China/SEA, cash basis, respectively.
The source noted, “The overall demand is stable and GPPS sees relatively better demand than HIPS. We think that the PS market will follow the direction of styrene prices in the near term.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains