Taiwanese producer announces Jan PVC prices to Asia
The source stated that they are willing to give a $10/ton discount on done deals for more than 1000 tons. He commented, “Surplus PVC supply in China was the main reason behind our reduction decision for India as we believe that more Chinese sellers will try to export their cargoes to India in line with the depreciating yuan. We are feeling quite positive regarding our January sales to India due to low stocks in the country while buyers need to secure cargoes nowadays as it is currently the peak season there.”
Meanwhile, a buyer in India reported receiving a January shipment PVC offer from the producer at $760/ton CIF, cash, adding that they plan to wait before purchasing as they believe that prices might still have some room to come down.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?