Taiwanese producer announces Jan PVC prices to Asia
The source stated that they are willing to give a $10/ton discount on done deals for more than 1000 tons. He commented, “Surplus PVC supply in China was the main reason behind our reduction decision for India as we believe that more Chinese sellers will try to export their cargoes to India in line with the depreciating yuan. We are feeling quite positive regarding our January sales to India due to low stocks in the country while buyers need to secure cargoes nowadays as it is currently the peak season there.”
Meanwhile, a buyer in India reported receiving a January shipment PVC offer from the producer at $760/ton CIF, cash, adding that they plan to wait before purchasing as they believe that prices might still have some room to come down.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge