Taiwanese producer cuts PS, ABS offers to China
The producer decreased its offers by $10/ton for ABS injection, by $30/ton for GPPS injection and by $70/ton for HIPS injection. Accordingly, the producer’s offers stand at $1860/ton for ABS injection, at $1420/ton for HIPS injection and at $1380/ton for GPPS injection, all on a CIF China/Hong Kong, cash basis.
The trader said, “ABS supply is still limited while it is normal for PS.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS