Taiwanese producer issues further ABS, PS hikes to SE Asia
According to the agent, the producer currently offers GPPS at $1150/ton, HIPS at $1190/ton and ABS at $1250/ton, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis. “Our supplier has limited availability this week,” he stated.
Since the end of the Chinese New Year holidays, the Taiwanese producer has implemented a cumulative increase of $100/ton for HIPS and $90/ton for GPPS and ABS given firmer styrene as well as healthier demand.
In Southeast Asia, import PS prices are currently reported at $1140/ton for GPPS and at $1190-1210/ton for HIPS, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis. For ABS, prices currently stand at $1250-1290/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high