Taiwanese producer lifts ABS, PS prices to China
According to the trader, the producer’s offers stand at $1530/ton for ABS injection, at $1280/ton for HIPS injection and at $1220/ton for GPPS injection, all on a CIF China/Hong Kong, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the trader stated that the producer is open to negotiations on their current ABS offers.
In Asia, spot styrene prices maintained their firmer note for another week. Spot ACN prices are $5/ton lower to reach $1370/ton CFR China while spot butadiene prices declined by $100/ton on a weekly basis to $1540/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year