Taiwanese producer lifts ABS, PS prices to China
According to the trader, the producer’s offers stand at $1530/ton for ABS injection, at $1280/ton for HIPS injection and at $1220/ton for GPPS injection, all on a CIF China/Hong Kong, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the trader stated that the producer is open to negotiations on their current ABS offers.
In Asia, spot styrene prices maintained their firmer note for another week. Spot ACN prices are $5/ton lower to reach $1370/ton CFR China while spot butadiene prices declined by $100/ton on a weekly basis to $1540/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period
- Türkiye’s 2023 imports set a new record at 6.3 million tons; PE, PVC and ABS shine out
- Modest supply sends PVC prices to almost 5-month highs in Türkiye