Taiwanese producer lifts ABS, PS prices to China
According to the trader, the producer’s offers stand at $1530/ton for ABS injection, at $1280/ton for HIPS injection and at $1220/ton for GPPS injection, all on a CIF China/Hong Kong, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the trader stated that the producer is open to negotiations on their current ABS offers.
In Asia, spot styrene prices maintained their firmer note for another week. Spot ACN prices are $5/ton lower to reach $1370/ton CFR China while spot butadiene prices declined by $100/ton on a weekly basis to $1540/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?