Taiwanese producer lifts ABS, PS prices to China
According to the trader, the producer’s offers stand at $1530/ton for ABS injection, at $1280/ton for HIPS injection and at $1220/ton for GPPS injection, all on a CIF China/Hong Kong, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the trader stated that the producer is open to negotiations on their current ABS offers.
In Asia, spot styrene prices maintained their firmer note for another week. Spot ACN prices are $5/ton lower to reach $1370/ton CFR China while spot butadiene prices declined by $100/ton on a weekly basis to $1540/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months