Taiwanese producer lifts ABS offers to China, keeps PS stable
“The producer raised its offers for ABS due to reducing supplies while their PS allocations are normal. They are open to give a discount of $20/ton on ABS done deals, though,” the trader noted.
The producer’s offers currently stand at $1820/ton for ABS, at $1380/ton for HIPS and at $1280/ton for GPPS, all on CIF China, Hong Kong, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull