Taiwanese producer lifts ABS offers to China, keeps PS stable
“The producer raised its offers for ABS due to reducing supplies while their PS allocations are normal. They are open to give a discount of $20/ton on ABS done deals, though,” the trader noted.
The producer’s offers currently stand at $1820/ton for ABS, at $1380/ton for HIPS and at $1280/ton for GPPS, all on CIF China, Hong Kong, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP markets at more than 4-month lows, buyer-seller tug of war intensifies
- Demand pressure casts cloud on PVC hikes in Türkiye
- Non-European PPBC offers at aggressive levels add to bearishness in Italy
- Correction: China, SEA PE markets continue downtrend as Nov ends, what lies ahead in Dec?
- Europe’s dumping case on US and Egyptian PVC: A look at early reactions and possible impacts on trade flows
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China