Taiwanese producer lifts PS, ABS offers to China
The producer lifted its offers by $30/ton for GPPS and HIPS and by $60/ton for ABS. According to the traders, the producer’s offers stand at $1700/ton for ABS injection, at $1380/ton for HIPS injection and at $1330/ton for GPPS injection, all on a CIF China/Hong Kong, cash basis.
A trader commented, “In Hong Kong’s market, demand for ABS is mostly on an as-needed basis. However, prices remain on a firm note due to supply tightness. Buyers in the Eastern part of China are replenishing materials while there are also some sellers who prefer to hold onto material as they believe prices still have room to increase. Currently, ABS prices are quite volatile.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops