Taiwanese producer lifts PS, ABS prices to Southeast Asia
According to the source, the producer’s prices currently stand at $1280/ton for GPPS, at $1310/ton for HIPS and at $1380/ton for ABS, all on a CIF, cash basis.
In Southeast Asia, import PS prices are currently reported at $1280-1320/ton for GPPS and at $1300-1340/ton for HIPS, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import ABS prices currently stand at $1380-1400/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov