Taiwanese producer lifts PS, ABS prices to Southeast Asia
According to the source, the producer’s prices currently stand at $1280/ton for GPPS, at $1310/ton for HIPS and at $1380/ton for ABS, all on a CIF, cash basis.
In Southeast Asia, import PS prices are currently reported at $1280-1320/ton for GPPS and at $1300-1340/ton for HIPS, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import ABS prices currently stand at $1380-1400/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months