Taiwanese producer lifts PS, ABS prices to Southeast Asia
According to the source, the producer’s prices currently stand at $1280/ton for GPPS, at $1310/ton for HIPS and at $1380/ton for ABS, all on a CIF, cash basis.
In Southeast Asia, import PS prices are currently reported at $1280-1320/ton for GPPS and at $1300-1340/ton for HIPS, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import ABS prices currently stand at $1380-1400/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand