Taiwanese producer lifts PS, ABS prices to Southeast Asia
According to the source, the producer’s prices currently stand at $1280/ton for GPPS, at $1310/ton for HIPS and at $1380/ton for ABS, all on a CIF, cash basis.
In Southeast Asia, import PS prices are currently reported at $1280-1320/ton for GPPS and at $1300-1340/ton for HIPS, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import ABS prices currently stand at $1380-1400/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia