Taiwanese producer revises PS prices downward to Asia
“Buyers are limiting their purchases to their immediate needs nowadays amidst softer upstream costs. In addition, the recent losses in crude oil prices also affected our decision. We are uncertain about the near term outlook. Meanwhile, our plant will undergo maintenance at the end of May and will remain shut until the middle of June,” the source stated.
The producer currently offers GPPS injection at $1260/ton CIF SEA/CFR China, cash basis and HIPS injection at $1300/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs