Taiwanese producer revises PS prices downward to Asia
“Buyers are limiting their purchases to their immediate needs nowadays amidst softer upstream costs. In addition, the recent losses in crude oil prices also affected our decision. We are uncertain about the near term outlook. Meanwhile, our plant will undergo maintenance at the end of May and will remain shut until the middle of June,” the source stated.
The producer currently offers GPPS injection at $1260/ton CIF SEA/CFR China, cash basis and HIPS injection at $1300/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets