Taiwanese producer revises PS prices downward to Asia
“Buyers are limiting their purchases to their immediate needs nowadays amidst softer upstream costs. In addition, the recent losses in crude oil prices also affected our decision. We are uncertain about the near term outlook. Meanwhile, our plant will undergo maintenance at the end of May and will remain shut until the middle of June,” the source stated.
The producer currently offers GPPS injection at $1260/ton CIF SEA/CFR China, cash basis and HIPS injection at $1300/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China