Taiwanese producer steps back on Nov PVC prices to China, SEA
A Vietnamese converter reported receiving an offer for Taiwanese PVC at $970/ton CIF, cash. “We are in no rush to make additional purchases for now and we plan to wait for another week before making our next move,” the buyer stated.
Import PVC prices currently stand at $970-1030/ton CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while offers to China stand at $980-1000/ton CFR, cash for Asian origins and at $950/ton CFR for US origins.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers