Taiwanese producers revise ABS offers to China
A trader reported that a Taiwanese producer lowered its prices by $60/ton for ABS when compared to last week to $1960/ton for ABS injection. The producer also cut its HIPS prices by $20/ton to China to $1630/ton, all on CIF China/Hong Kong, cash basis. Meanwhile, the producer kept its GPPS offers stable at $1560/ton with the same terms.
A second trader stated that another Taiwanese producer also implemented a $20/ton of decrease on its ABS prices to $1860/ton for ABS injection. Meanwhile, their PS offers were unchanged from last week at $1420/ton for HIPS injection and at $1360/ton for GPPS all on CIF China/Hong Kong, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness