Taiwans’s CMMFC to take MEG plant offline
The maintenance is expected to start in mid-February 2017 and last for about 50-60 days, sources said.
The plant has a production capacity of 200,000 tons/year.
Taiwan’s CPC was previously reported to be planning maintenance on its naphtha-fed steam cracker at the same site around the same time, which is expected to last for 56 days.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops