Tariff quota details revealed for Turkey’s PP, ABS, ACN imports
According to the statement, tariff quotas to be applied for imports of these products stand at 7,500 tons for PP with the Customs Tariff Statistics Position (GTİP) number of 39.02.10, at 4,000 tons for ABS with GTİP number of 39.03.30.00.00.00, at 75,000 tons for ACN with GTİP number of 29.26.10.00.00.00, at 67,000 tons for Vinyl Acetate with GTİP number of 29.15.32.00.00.00 and at 65,000 tons for Butyl Acrylate with GTİP number of 29.16.12.00.00.13.
According to the statement, any company that seeks to benefit from this new regulation should apply to the Economy Ministry of Turkey within 10 days as of the publication date of the statement with the required documents.
For the further details regarding the statement please click here (only available in Turkish).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high