Tariff quota distribution for PTA imports begins in Turkey
According to the statement, any company who seeks to benefit from this new regulation should apply to the Economy Ministry of Turkey within 10 days as of the publication date of the statement with the required documents.
Previously, the ministry had announced in an official publication dated August 21 that this quota will not be subjected to any additional duties.
For the further details regarding the statement please click here .
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months