Thai IRPC’s net profit climbs 47% in Q3
The company recorded a gain of 181 million baht from foreign exchange in the July-September period when compared to a loss of 1.06 billion baht in the same period a year earlier.
However, it is reported that the company’s net profit declined 65% from Q2 due to decreasing gross integrated margins to $12.50/barrel from $13.39 in the previous quarter.
According to analysts, the third quarter may record the lowest profit level of 2016 and earnings of the company are expected to advance in the last quarter of this year owing to increasing refinery run rates, although a planned shutdown in February may cause a decline on earnings in 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets