Thai IRPC’s net profit climbs 47% in Q3
The company recorded a gain of 181 million baht from foreign exchange in the July-September period when compared to a loss of 1.06 billion baht in the same period a year earlier.
However, it is reported that the company’s net profit declined 65% from Q2 due to decreasing gross integrated margins to $12.50/barrel from $13.39 in the previous quarter.
According to analysts, the third quarter may record the lowest profit level of 2016 and earnings of the company are expected to advance in the last quarter of this year owing to increasing refinery run rates, although a planned shutdown in February may cause a decline on earnings in 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period
- Türkiye’s 2023 imports set a new record at 6.3 million tons; PE, PVC and ABS shine out