Thai IRPC’s net profit climbs 47% in Q3
The company recorded a gain of 181 million baht from foreign exchange in the July-September period when compared to a loss of 1.06 billion baht in the same period a year earlier.
However, it is reported that the company’s net profit declined 65% from Q2 due to decreasing gross integrated margins to $12.50/barrel from $13.39 in the previous quarter.
According to analysts, the third quarter may record the lowest profit level of 2016 and earnings of the company are expected to advance in the last quarter of this year owing to increasing refinery run rates, although a planned shutdown in February may cause a decline on earnings in 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year