Thai, Malaysian producers announce local PVC prices for Dec
A distributor in Thailand reported that a domestic producer implemented THB1000/ton ($28/ton) decreases on their December PVC prices, bringing their new local offers to THB29500/ton ($825/ton) on an FD Thailand, cash basis. The distributor commented, “Expectations for additional decreases continue to keep buying interest weak at the moment.”
In Malaysia, a source from a local producer reported that they lowered their domestic PVC prices by MYR50/ton ($12/ton) for December to MYR3550/ton ($836/ton) FD, cash. The source stated, “Demand from our regular customers is okay nowadays. We heard that a major Taiwanese producer has already sold out their December quotas.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa