Thai, Malaysian producers announce local PVC prices for Dec
A distributor in Thailand reported that a domestic producer implemented THB1000/ton ($28/ton) decreases on their December PVC prices, bringing their new local offers to THB29500/ton ($825/ton) on an FD Thailand, cash basis. The distributor commented, “Expectations for additional decreases continue to keep buying interest weak at the moment.”
In Malaysia, a source from a local producer reported that they lowered their domestic PVC prices by MYR50/ton ($12/ton) for December to MYR3550/ton ($836/ton) FD, cash. The source stated, “Demand from our regular customers is okay nowadays. We heard that a major Taiwanese producer has already sold out their December quotas.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia