Thai PTT to shut PE units for maintenance
The company’s 400,000 tons/year LLDPE unit will be taken offline on June 2. mLLDPE production at the unit will be resumed on June 28 while LLDPE production will be resumed on July 11.
The company is also planning to shut its No 1 HDPE unit with a total capacity of 250,000 tons/year on August 17 due to a planned maintenance that is expected to last until August 31.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS