Thai, Saudi producers lower HDPE prices to Vietnam
A trader based in Vietnam said that they received an offer for HDPE film from a Saudi Arabian major at $1440/ton FCA Vietnam, cash, a $40/ton reduction from the producer’s initial offers for the month. “We are not interested in making purchases for now as HDPE supply is sufficient in the local market. In addition, buying interest is limited as most converters are keeping to the sidelines in anticipation of further price reductions,” the trader commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high