Thai, Saudi producers lower HDPE prices to Vietnam
A trader based in Vietnam said that they received an offer for HDPE film from a Saudi Arabian major at $1440/ton FCA Vietnam, cash, a $40/ton reduction from the producer’s initial offers for the month. “We are not interested in making purchases for now as HDPE supply is sufficient in the local market. In addition, buying interest is limited as most converters are keeping to the sidelines in anticipation of further price reductions,” the trader commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September