Thai buyer: Local producer lifts PVC prices
The buyer cited availability concerns as the main reason behind the producer’s firmer prices, stating, “We are not in a hurry to secure cargoes at the moment as we have been gradually building stocks since the beginning of the year.”
Meanwhile, a distributor in the country reported that their domestic supplier has very limited availability nowadays. “We have no material to offer at the moment. We heard that our supplier is facing a technical issue at their plant, but we don’t have any further details regarding the subject,” said the distributor.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand