Thai players receive domestic PVC prices for Nov
A compounder reported that they received rollovers from one of their domestic suppliers while another local producer implemented THB500/ton ($14/ton) increases on their new offers. The converter attributed firm November prices to higher upstream costs. “Demand for our end products has improved a bit recently. Hence, we are planning to place bids for 1000 tons of material with a discount from our suppliers’ initial offers,” he commented.
According to a pipe manufacturer, two local producers announced their domestic PVC prices for November with rollovers from October. He stated, “Trading activities are a bit slow nowadays due to the rainy season. We expect demand to pick up in the January-February period.”
In Thailand, domestic PVC prices are currently being reported at THB30000/ton ($845/ton) for k67-68 on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?