Thai producer announces Feb PP, PE prices to Vietnam
The source stated that they revealed their new HDPE prices with a reduction of $30/ton from January at $1140/ton CIF Vietnam, cash for film, injection and blow moulding. Meanwhile, they resumed their PP offers to the region at $1100/ton with the same terms for homo-PP raffia and injection.
The source stated, “Some of our customers are placing large scale orders nowadays, although they are still trying to obtain additional reductions. We hope to conclude a good number of deals ahead of the upcoming Chinese New Year holidays as we are not expecting to see any major improvements in demand after the holidays.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem