Thai producer announces Feb PP, PE prices to Vietnam
The source stated that they revealed their new HDPE prices with a reduction of $30/ton from January at $1140/ton CIF Vietnam, cash for film, injection and blow moulding. Meanwhile, they resumed their PP offers to the region at $1100/ton with the same terms for homo-PP raffia and injection.
The source stated, “Some of our customers are placing large scale orders nowadays, although they are still trying to obtain additional reductions. We hope to conclude a good number of deals ahead of the upcoming Chinese New Year holidays as we are not expecting to see any major improvements in demand after the holidays.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record