Thai producer announces Feb PP, PE prices to Vietnam
The source stated that they revealed their new HDPE prices with a reduction of $30/ton from January at $1140/ton CIF Vietnam, cash for film, injection and blow moulding. Meanwhile, they resumed their PP offers to the region at $1100/ton with the same terms for homo-PP raffia and injection.
The source stated, “Some of our customers are placing large scale orders nowadays, although they are still trying to obtain additional reductions. We hope to conclude a good number of deals ahead of the upcoming Chinese New Year holidays as we are not expecting to see any major improvements in demand after the holidays.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia