Thai producer announces March PP, PE prices to Vietnam
The producer raised their HDPE film, injection and blow moulding prices by $90/ton to $1290/ton CIF Vietnam, cash while their new homo-PP offers are up by $100/ton to $1260/ton CIF, cash for raffia and injection, and to $1380/ton for coating with the same terms.
The source commented, “We restarted our PP line after a maintenance shutdown which took place during the Chinese New Year holidays. We think that tight supplies will provide some support for higher prices in the near term.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence