Thai producer announces March PP, PE prices to Vietnam
The producer raised their HDPE film, injection and blow moulding prices by $90/ton to $1290/ton CIF Vietnam, cash while their new homo-PP offers are up by $100/ton to $1260/ton CIF, cash for raffia and injection, and to $1380/ton for coating with the same terms.
The source commented, “We restarted our PP line after a maintenance shutdown which took place during the Chinese New Year holidays. We think that tight supplies will provide some support for higher prices in the near term.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets