Thai producer announces March PP, PE prices to Vietnam
The producer raised their HDPE film, injection and blow moulding prices by $90/ton to $1290/ton CIF Vietnam, cash while their new homo-PP offers are up by $100/ton to $1260/ton CIF, cash for raffia and injection, and to $1380/ton for coating with the same terms.
The source commented, “We restarted our PP line after a maintenance shutdown which took place during the Chinese New Year holidays. We think that tight supplies will provide some support for higher prices in the near term.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook