Thai producer cuts HDPE offers further to Vietnam
When compared to two weeks ago, the producer cut its offers by another $5-10/ton for HDPE grades, bringing their new offer levels to $1135 for film, $1140/ton for blow moulding and to $1155/ton for yarn, all on CIF Vietnam, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer has sold out PP for June and a source from the producer source stated that demand for PE is still weak while it’s stable for PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September