Thai producer cuts PE offers to China
The producer cut its PE prices by $10-20/ton to $1115/ton for HDPE film, to $1130/ton for HDPE yarn, $1170/ton for LDPE film and to $1220/ton for mLLDPE c6, all on CIF China, cash basis.
In Asia, CFR Far East Asia based spot ethylene prices are currently down by around $245/ton from early May levels given rising supplies as well as weaker energy markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets
- European PVC producers ungenerous in Turkey: Prices up 21% in a month