Thai producer cuts PE offers to China
The producer cut its PE prices by $10-20/ton to $1115/ton for HDPE film, to $1130/ton for HDPE yarn, $1170/ton for LDPE film and to $1220/ton for mLLDPE c6, all on CIF China, cash basis.
In Asia, CFR Far East Asia based spot ethylene prices are currently down by around $245/ton from early May levels given rising supplies as well as weaker energy markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?