Thai producer cuts PE offers to China
The producer cut its PE prices by $10-20/ton to $1115/ton for HDPE film, to $1130/ton for HDPE yarn, $1170/ton for LDPE film and to $1220/ton for mLLDPE c6, all on CIF China, cash basis.
In Asia, CFR Far East Asia based spot ethylene prices are currently down by around $245/ton from early May levels given rising supplies as well as weaker energy markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains