Thai producer cuts PE offers to China
The producer cut its PE prices by $10-20/ton to $1115/ton for HDPE film, to $1130/ton for HDPE yarn, $1170/ton for LDPE film and to $1220/ton for mLLDPE c6, all on CIF China, cash basis.
In Asia, CFR Far East Asia based spot ethylene prices are currently down by around $245/ton from early May levels given rising supplies as well as weaker energy markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan