Thai producer cuts PP, HDPE prices to Indonesia
When compared to the latest levels, the producer cut its offers by $20/ton for homo-PP yarn, injection and film and by $10/ton for PPBC injection and HDPE film.
The producer’s offers currently stand at $1230/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1260/ton for PP film, at $1270/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1260/ton for HDPE film, all on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets