Thai producer cuts PS, ABS and PP prices to SEA
For PP, the producer also implemented decreases of $40/ton and $70/ton for homo-PP film and homo-PP raffia/injection, respectively. Their homo-PP raffia and injection offers are currently standing at $1520-1530/ton CIF SEA, cash while they are offering homo-PP film at $1570-1580/ton with the same terms.
The source said, “The market sentiment is yet to show a real improvement and we are receiving lower bids from our customers.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets