Thai producer follows Taiwanese major’s cut for PVC
The Taiwanese major, who announced a $20/ton of increase on their April offers to India, China and Southeast Asia at the start of this week, has stepped back on its initial offers by $20/ton and adjusted its current prices for k67-68 to $1010/ton CIF India, cash and to $950/ton CIF China/CIF SEA, cash.
According to the trader, a Thai producer also followed suit and lowered its offers to Malaysia by the same amount to $940/ton CIF Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures