Thai producer increases HDPE offers to Vietnam
When compared to two weeks ago, the producer increased its offers by around $10-20/ton for HDPE grades to $1150/ton for film, $1160/ton for blow moulding and to $1165/ton for yarn, all on CIF Vietnam, cash basis.
A source from the producer stated that PE demand is slow in Vietnam.
The same producer raised its HDPE offers to Indonesia as well yesterday, which became the first increase after more than two months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe