Thai producer increases HDPE offers to Vietnam
When compared to two weeks ago, the producer increased its offers by around $10-20/ton for HDPE grades to $1150/ton for film, $1160/ton for blow moulding and to $1165/ton for yarn, all on CIF Vietnam, cash basis.
A source from the producer stated that PE demand is slow in Vietnam.
The same producer raised its HDPE offers to Indonesia as well yesterday, which became the first increase after more than two months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan