Thai producer issues new PP, HDPE prices to Indonesia
The producer lowered their prices by $20/ton for homo-PP grades and by $10/ton for PP block copolymer injection while keeping their HDPE film offers stable. Their new offers stand at $1110/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1150/ton for PP film and at $1180/ton for PPBC inj. and HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand