Thai producer lifts HDPE prices to Vietnam
The producer’s HDPE film, injection and blow moulding offers stand at $1380/ton CIF Vietnam, cash. “Buyers are showing some resistance and are placing bids at $1350/ton CIF, cash,” the source stated.
In Vietnam, import HDPE prices are currently reported at $1300-1380/ton for film, at $1320-1380/ton for blow moulding and at $1370-1380/ton for injection, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect