Thai producer lifts PP, HDPE prices to Indonesia
The producer increased their prices by $10/ton for PP grades and HDPE film. Their new offers stand at $1120/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1160/ton for PP film, at $1180/ton for PPBC inj. and at $1190/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “We might consider issuing further hikes on our prices based on new November offers from other Southeast Asian producers, which are expected to surface in the coming days. Our PP allocation is limited due to our approaching maintenance shutdowns planned at our cracker and PP plant. We also heard that a Saudi producer is also planning to shut one of their PP lines in November. PP demand is improving in line with rising supply concerns while we are feeling free from sales pressure.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian styrene prices rebound on increased demand, short-covering
- Global PET markets weighed by falling feedstock costs
- Run rate cuts managed to prop up Asian ethylene, propylene prices
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply
- China PE markets cautiously rebound after 5-month downtrend
- Taiwanese major’s Oct PVC pricing cuts surprise Asian markets
- PP, PE recovery elusive yet in India but seasonal strength round the corner