Thai producer lifts PP, HDPE prices to Indonesia
The producer increased their prices by $10/ton for PP grades and HDPE film. Their new offers stand at $1120/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1160/ton for PP film, at $1180/ton for PPBC inj. and at $1190/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “We might consider issuing further hikes on our prices based on new November offers from other Southeast Asian producers, which are expected to surface in the coming days. Our PP allocation is limited due to our approaching maintenance shutdowns planned at our cracker and PP plant. We also heard that a Saudi producer is also planning to shut one of their PP lines in November. PP demand is improving in line with rising supply concerns while we are feeling free from sales pressure.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets