Thai producer lifts PP, HDPE prices to Indonesia
The producer increased their prices by $10/ton for PP grades and HDPE film. Their new offers stand at $1120/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1160/ton for PP film, at $1180/ton for PPBC inj. and at $1190/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
The source commented, “We might consider issuing further hikes on our prices based on new November offers from other Southeast Asian producers, which are expected to surface in the coming days. Our PP allocation is limited due to our approaching maintenance shutdowns planned at our cracker and PP plant. We also heard that a Saudi producer is also planning to shut one of their PP lines in November. PP demand is improving in line with rising supply concerns while we are feeling free from sales pressure.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook