Thai producer lifts PP prices to Indonesia, keeps HDPE stable
The producer raised their prices by $30/ton for homo-PP raffia, injection and film and by $20/ton for PP block copolymer injection.
Accordingly, the producer’s offers currently stand at $1200/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1240/ton for PP film, at $1250/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1190/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets