Thai producer lifts PP prices to Indonesia
The producer lifted their PP prices by $40/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, by $30/ton for PP film and by $20/ton for PP block copolymer injection, bringing their new offers to $1040/ton for PPBC injection, to $980/ton for raffia and injection and to $1010/ton for film, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer maintained their HDPE film offer at $1150/ton with the same terms.
In Indonesia, import PP prices are currently reported at $890-980/ton for raffia and injection, at $950-1010/ton for film and at $1040/ton for PP block copolymer, all on a CIF, cash equivalent basis while HDPE film prices stand at $1070-1150/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September