Thai producer lowers HDPE prices to Vietnam, keeps PP stable
The producer cut its HDPE prices by $10/ton from last week to $1140 for film, $1150/ton for blow moulding and to $1160/ton for yarn, all on CIF Vietnam, cash basis. For PP, the producer’s current offer for raffia remained unchanged on a weekly basis at $1055/ton with the same terms.
The source commented, “Although we still receive inquiries, buying interest is low as buyers prefer to wait for now in order to see market levels after ChinaPlas Fair.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May