Thai producer lowers PP, HDPE, PS and ABS prices to SEA
On a CIF SEA, cash basis, the producer’s new prices come to $1490/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia, $1520/ton for PP film, $1570/ton for HDPE pipe (PE100), $1450/ton for GPPS, $1530/ton for HIPS and at $1750-1770/ton for ABS.
“We implemented a comparatively larger decrease on ABS compared with other products as it is currently a slow season for many ABS applications. Polymer prices are general are softening in line with slumping upstream costs and most buyers are keeping to the sidelines these days,” a producer source stated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand